Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Let the stress begin

Well, its been a crazy month full of activity.  We started the month with a vow renewal for Jon and I - after all, being together 15 years is kind of a big thing. So with that we celebrated at our church, with our closest friends and family.  After the vow renewal, we took the family to Zehnder's Splash Village for a couple of days of family fun and together time, something we have not had in I don't know how long to be honest.  I can say that it was definitely over due though.  We also celebrated Jon's birthday, Evan's birthday, Easter, Willow making it two years surgery free, and well I think that is all!! I know, that's all?! LOL

Well, we are looking forward to Jonathan's birthday Thursday, then we head to Detroit on Saturday for a benefit concert for the PHF.  We have had some generous sponsors through GM help us get this going, and we can't wait to hear Teen Nation Tour Saturday night!  Should be great fun for a great cause! Jason has worked very hard to get that promoted and going, so it should be a great event.  :)

I am hoping the next month is not too crazy, but I get the feeling things are only going to get crazier as the spring progresses and summer gets closer.  House hunting, summer camps, DC trips, PHF events on the rise, oh how the fun will begin.

No comments: