Monday, January 9, 2017

Daily maintenance

Well, a lot of people have been asking how can one really incorporate essential oils and our other products into their daily routine. Well, it has to be a decision made that you want to live healthier in order for you to actually make this a routine and not some once in a while type of thing that only happens when someone suggests it; or you remember that oh yeah I have oils here!

So, a typical day for me starts with the toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, moisturizer, chap stick (a must have this time of year) and I am only dressed at this point! LOL
So, then comes the coffee and let me share that I have recently found that adding a drop of peppermint oil to my coffee is so much better than creamer! My kids all have their own rollerballs as well and they each have their own favorite oils or blend to put on their feet, neck, wrists or spine before school starts. I have my diffuser on my desk in our dining room; and I generally will turn it on after my school runs are done and I come home to work. Lunch time has me taking my daily vitamins and probiotic for maintaining gut health; which is important for overall health. I make sure to have the diffuser running just before the kids get home in order for them to focus on homework. Each night we end our night with our calming blend before going to bed.

That is a day that doesn't even take into consideration cleaning or when we feel under the weather or extra stress or any other somethings. This is just a typical daily maintenance. We will get the extra's another day.

Here are some links and pictures of products we use in our home regularly.  Again, here is the link to my site, and here is my Facebook Page
I hope you have a wonderful week!

DaisyPoet's Oils







No comments: